Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Minnesota at Last


TripPix.

We thought Tuesday would be an easy day, and it certainly started off that way. We felt we were home when we crossed the border into Wisconsin, not far from Illinois.

The morning was chilly but we really weren't prepared for the sleet when we stopped for lunch near Menomonie. The sleet got worse but turned to a cold rain by the time we crossed the St. Croix River into Minnesota in the early afternoon.

We picked up our mail and were soon in our own garage. Unpacking most of our stuff was fairly easy and we were both happy to be home. Sunshine briefly graced the sky at the end of another great day.

I Minnesota.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
The first blog was a simple travel journal written during an Alaskan cruise in 2008. I document all of our trips, and refer to my posts fairly frequently, especially when we're planning a return visit to a destination. I enjoy recording events in both words and pictures -- blogging is one more way of staying in touch with family and friends in this wonderful, connected world. I've been retired since April of 2013, and there's no shortage of things to do or activities to enjoy. I enjoy writing about everything ... and nothing.